1. REGARDING THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVICES AND CONDITIONSThese general conditions (hereinafter the “General Conditions”) regulate the use of the website www.bodegasrivasmadrid.es (hereinafter the “Website”) which Palma vinos y tapas S.L. with registered offices at Street La Palma, 61 – 28015 Madrid, Spain, and tax identification number (CIF) B-87859591, makes available to Internet users.
The information contained in this Website was valid at the time of the latest update, and is for general informational and guidance purposes only.
Anyone who enters this Website becomes a user (hereinafter the “User”), and the use of the Website implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the rules set out in these General Conditions, published by Palma vinos y tapas S.L. as soon as the User accesses the Website. As such, Users should read these General Conditions carefully each time they consider using this Website, as the rules may change.
2. AIMThrough this Website, Palma vinos y tapas S.L. allows Users to access and use the various types of information and services (hereinafter the “Contents”) provided by Palma vinos y tapas S.L.
3. CONDITIONS FOR ACCESSING AND USING THE WEBSITES3.1.- Free access and use of the Website .- The Website can be used by Users free of charge. The User agrees to use the Website in accordance with the Law, to follow the rules set out in these General Conditions, and in accordance with morality, generally-accepted good conduct and public order. 3.2.- User Registration .- Generally speaking, Users do not need to subscribe or register in order to receive services via the Website, or access information from this. Palma vinos y tapas S.L. nevertheless makes the use of some Services conditional on prior completion of the corresponding User data collection or registration form. This registration process will be carried out as expressly indicated in the service itself or in the Special Conditions which regulate that service, if applicable. 3.3.- Duty to use the Websites correctly.- The User is duty-bound to use the Website and its Contents in a correct and legal manner. In particular, the User agrees not to: (a) use the Contents in any way directly or indirectly against the law, morality or generally-accepted good conduct or public order; or engage in acts which infringe upon the rights and interests of third parties, or which can, in whatever way, damage, render useless, overload or diminish the quality of the Website or impede the normal use or enjoyment thereof by other Users; (b) reproduce or copy any Website content, unless express prior authorisation has been given by the copyright holder; (c) delete, circumvent or manipulate the copyright and other proprietary rights of Palma vinos y tapas S.L. or its owners which are included in the Website Contents, or any technical protection devices or data mechanisms which could be contained within the Website Contents.
4. NATURE OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITESThe information contained in the Website is non-binding and for general guidance purposes only, and is subject to change. Palma vinos y tapas S.L. reserves the right to make , at any time and without prior notice, unilateral modifications to the way in which the Website is designed and configured, and to the conditions governing their use. This Website have been designed in good faith by Palma vinos y tapas S.L., but without any claim to completeness or accuracy of the information contained within them. Above all, we must advise Users that this information may be incomplete, may contain errors or be out of date, and as such Palma vinos y tapas S.L. holds no responsibility for any consequences which may arise from any unreliability or inaccuracy of the data contained in the Website, within the limits established by law. As such, before any action is taken based on the Contents of these Website, the information obtained through the Websites should be verified by contacting the Palma vinos y tapas S.L. Customer Services Department, which is available to all Users who wish to enquire about the Website Contents, sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTSPalma vinos y tapas S.L. is the holder of the industrial property rights of its products and services, and specifically the ones associated with the “Palma vinos y tapas S.L.” trademark. With regard to the mention of third party products or services, Palma vinos y tapas S.L. recognises the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights of their owners. However, their mere mention or appearance on the Website does not imply the existence of any right, responsibility, support, sponsorship or recommendation by Palma vinos y tapas S.L. with regard to these. Any unauthorised use of the information contained in this Website, its resale or infringement of the Intellectual or Industrial Rights of Palma vinos y tapas S.L., will give rise to the legally-established liabilities.
6. DATA PROTECTION POLICYPalma vinos y tapas S.L. informs Users of the Website that their personal data can only be accessed and used when this is suitable, pertinent and not excessive in terms of the established explicit and legitimate aims and purposes for which this has been obtained. This data will be removed from the database when it is no longer required or pertinent for that purpose, or when the person in question exercises his/her right to cancellation by requesting its removal. Before personal data is collected via Website, the User will be informed, in a clear and unequivocal way, of the following points:
- Existence of a file or handling of personal data, purpose for which this is being collected and the recipients of the information.
- Inclusion of the file in the Data Protection Agency Register.
- Whether it is compulsory or optional to answer the questions which the User may be asked, as well as the consequences of obtaining data or a refusal to provide them.
- Possibility of exercising rights to access or modify the data, or cancel or oppose its inclusion.
- Name and address of the person in charge of handling data.